[prssr-devel-ml] Height of the Today Plugin?

  • From: "smartmix" <smartmix@xxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:20:20 +0200

Hi David,

First of all thanks for the great programm!

There is just one thing I would like to be able to change in the Today

When "Cycling mode" is activated together with the "Cycle feed items" option
the plugin uses 3 lines on the today screen (name of the feed, feed item,
date and time of the feed item).

In order to save valuable space on the today screen I would like to be able
to get rid of the third line (date and time). Is there already an option for
this in the Registry?

If not, it would be great if you could incorporate it for future versions.

Thanks again