[prssr-devel-ml] Re: HTTP Proxy authentication is not working

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:02:09 +0200

Please do the following and send me the result.

Run cmd (Start | Run, enter cmd) - hope you have W2K or better.

Type: telnet
Type: set LOCAL_ECHO
Type: open <proxy> <port>
<proxy> is the host name of your proxy
<port> is the port where the proxy server listens
GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: <proxy>

<enter> means entering epmty row - just hit enter

And send me the response of your proxy server. Looks your proxy is using
auth scheme not supported by pRSSreader.

If in troubles, ask me for details.