[prssr-devel-ml] HTTP Proxy authentication is not working

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 13:25:03 +0200

because you send the email in the time when the forwarding from this
mailing list did not work for me, I start this thread again.

I have not tried your problem yet, but I need you to do this:
- set the correct information in connection manager (Start | Settings |
Connections | Connections, Set up my proxy server). Be careful to set
this for correct network.
- try to access some site with PocketIE
- if this will work for you, then pRSSreader should work with connection
manager settings (no proxy overriding in options)
- if the above will NOT work for you, I need to know as much information
  you could provide (like the name of the proxy server - squid, ...) to
simulate your enviroment to track the bug down.