[prssr-devel-ml] Re: [Fwd: Plugin hangs again]

  • From: henkah <henkah53@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 22:44:27 +0100

Again I tested it and it still hangs. Well basically the plugin is not very important to me. I can do without it.
I am gonna remove it again

Henk

henkah schreef:

I have to get back to the below. I took longer as normal for my system to startup.
I remove the plugin and the start delay was gone. The device started like normal.

Henk