[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Fwd: How to Control the subscription list

  • From: "David Andrs" <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 15:14:19 +0200

On 6/8/06, Cedric Duchesne <duchesne.cedric@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

I'm currently testing the application. I've got a software which allow me to
execute some scripting on the PocketPC itself.

Thanks to David ANdrs, i know how to execute remotely a full update of  my
feed list. Now the next question, is there a way to force a full flush of
the current subscription list ?  Second question ,  Is there a way to force
an OPML import direclty trough the command line ?
There are no command line options for flushing subscription list or
for importing OPML file.
If you want to flush subcription list, just delete
$(CacheLocation)\myChannels.opml
If you want to use another OPML file, just replace
$(CacheLocation)\myChannels.opml
And of course, you have to end pRSSreader and start it again, when
doing such changes.

--
David

kind regards