[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Fwd: How to Control the subscription list

  • From: "David Andrs" <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 15:14:19 +0200

On 6/8/06, Cedric Duchesne <duchesne.cedric@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm currently testing the application. I've got a software which allow me to
execute some scripting on the PocketPC itself.

Thanks to David ANdrs, i know how to execute remotely a full update of  my
feed list. Now the next question, is there a way to force a full flush of
the current subscription list ?  Second question ,  Is there a way to force
an OPML import direclty trough the command line ?
There are no command line options for flushing subscription list or
for importing OPML file.
If you want to flush subcription list, just delete
If you want to use another OPML file, just replace
And of course, you have to end pRSSreader and start it again, when
doing such changes.

kind regards