[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Future of pRSSreader

  • From: "Yoshinori IKARASHI" <yoosee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:31:22 +0900

I'm trying and it works great! Feed archive feature is very convenient.

On 9/23/07, David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you miss your favorite feature, that is because it is not yet
> implemented. Be patient with me, or get back to 1.3.4. It is up to you :-)

I just hope to support font size configuration in near future since
current version shows very tiny font that is hard to read.  I
appreciate if you can tell me any setting/registry tweaks if exist.

And again, I wish a feature "post entry to del.icio.us" or any other
online bookmark service in future :)

-- yoosee