[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Font size in article view

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:00:04 -0700

Maro @ Home wrote:
> Marco:
>> Non of my feeds load images. I included my opml. Sometimes
>> I loose all feeds and have to import again. Don't now why
>> yet. I'll turn on debugging for both problems. I use regedit
>> to go lower than font-size 9, since on my HTC Advantage size
>> 9 is still large. Also see the captures.
It is not necessary to use regedit, you can set the size in Tools  |
Options | Appearance. There are some predefined values, but if there is
not the one you want, you can enter whatever number you want.

>> Still the best RSS reader on mobile :)
> Sorry, here's my feeds.opml and the images. Maybe it's also nice
> for font size of date/time/author etc to follow the font size
> setting of feed summary, article, ...? Seems larger now (looking
> at pRSSreader-article-date.PNG for example).
Yes, it is a bug.

Since the screenshots did not arrived, I tried on my PDA. Seems that the
mailing list is constantly stripping all attachments. So if you have
any, send it directly for me. I'm working on the solution for this, so
please, be patient meanwhile.