[prssr-devel-ml] Feeds contain not theirs items

  • From: "Konstantin Taran" <tarank@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 23:53:43 +0300

David,

In pRSSreader 1.3.2 beta i'm getting constantly the issue when feeds contain
the items from another feed..

After the update feeds contain not theirs items (actually all items belongs to
another feed)

I go to that feed's properties and can see that the url of the feed is correct
but the feed's WWW link is wrong and belongs to another feed.

Before the first update everything was almost right.. Feeds' properties were OK
(RSS link is right, WWW is empty)..

So, either "FAT" (feed allocation table) is broken or the sync process harms
the feeds..

I will try to reproduce again with more clear steps.. But maybe you already fix
this issue..

Did you hear something like this issue? Maybe somebody already reported about
such strange behavior..

Regards,
Konstantin