[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Feed Source field too small in version 1.4.0.4

  • From: "David Greekas" <dgreekas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:19:39 -0800

The url in my case is a private forum so I can not post it. However it is
simply an issue that the input field in version 1.4 (although visually
larger) has a MUCH smaller character limit than the one in version 1.3.
The my url is 146 characters long, version 1.4 only allows 74 characters in
the Feed Source field.