[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Feature request: post item's url to del.icio.us

  • From: "Yoshinori IKARASHI" <yoosee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 09:45:44 +0900

On 2/2/07, David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2/1/07, Yoshinori IKARASHI <yoosee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Thank you for providing this cool rss reader. Is it possible to add
> > function of "posting item's url to del.icio.us," or kind of social
> > bookmark service?
> I put this on my TODO list. I will look how difficult it is and then
> I'll see. So, no promises about implementation (there are much
> important things to implement, you know).

It's enough. thanks.

> For now, you can to the following:
> - while reading messages, you can flag them
> - then go File | Show flagged items
> - select items (tap-and-drag)
> - invoke context menu (tap and hold on the selected items)
> - tap Copy URL
> - all urls of selected items will be in your clipboard

Yes, I'm doing similar action for now (after this, paste it to mail
and send/receive it and open each items on web browser and clip to
del.icio.us).

> You can do this only in feed view, i.e. you can work only with single
> feed. In the future version I plan something like virtual folders with
> all flagged items, all unread items.

Virtual folder seems nice idea. An option "never delete flagged items
on update feeds" will be useful with that function (of course if it's
possible).

Thanks
-- yoosee