[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Feature request: post item's url to del.icio.us

  • From: "David Andrs" <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 09:12:21 -0700

On 2/1/07, Yoshinori IKARASHI <yoosee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for providing this cool rss reader. Is it possible to add
> function of "posting item's url to del.icio.us," or kind of social
> bookmark service?
I put this on my TODO list. I will look how difficult it is and then
I'll see. So, no promises about implementation (there are much
important things to implement, you know).

> I want to record urls when I read interesting blogs in pRSSreader.
> It's very useful if I can post items to del.icio.us while reading on
> my Windows Mobile device.
>
> If it's difficult, kind of "save flagged item's urls to clipboard or
> file" might be useful for me.
For now, you can to the following:
- while reading messages, you can flag them
- then go File | Show flagged items
- select items (tap-and-drag)
- invoke context menu (tap and hold on the selected items)
- tap Copy URL
- all urls of selected items will be in your clipboard

You can do this only in feed view, i.e. you can work only with single
feed. In the future version I plan something like virtual folders with
all flagged items, all unread items.

HTH,