[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Feature Request (again?)

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:28:12 +0200

Joerg wrote:
> Hi Andre,
> Hi all.
> Once again I'd like to refresh a feature request made quite some time
> ago: Support for widescreen mode. Are there any plans to include this?
> (Please tell me it's already in 1.3.3, too ;)
Landscape mode is planned for 1.4.0, i.e. it will not appear in 1.3.3.
This task is quite complicated, because I will have to redesign all
dialogs to the landscape mode.

I can do some minor fixes for the message view and the main window.
Those fixes can be included in 1.3.3. The rest is quite usable. Anyway
all dialogs have to be modified not to have the scrollbar on the right
side and this is the task for 1.4.0.

> Oh, and one more thing: the FAQ page is only linked from the release
> page. Although that is probably intentional -- the questions relate to
> 1.3.2 -- it is (better: was to me) quite confusing when looking for the
> FAQ page. Maybe you could add a link on the start page ("Release FAQ" or
> a general FAQ with a link to the version specific one)?
You are right. In previous versions, there were no need to maintain FAQ
page. As the pRSSreader is growing, the need is more urgent. Now, the
number of FAQ is big enough, so it probably deserves own separate page.
I will try do it ASAP.

And if anyone know about a FAQ that is missing, let me know to include it.