[prssr-devel-ml] Feature Request (again?)

  • From: Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:03:00 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)

Hi Andre,
Hi all.

Once again I'd like to refresh a feature request made quite some time ago: Support for widescreen mode. Are there any plans to include this? (Please tell me it's already in 1.3.3, too ;)

Oh, and one more thing: the FAQ page is only linked from the release page. Although that is probably intentional -- the questions relate to 1.3.2 -- it is (better: was to me) quite confusing when looking for the FAQ page. Maybe you could add a link on the start page ("Release FAQ" or a general FAQ with a link to the version specific one)?

Regards,
Jörg