[prssr-devel-ml] Re: "Face Lifting"

  • From: "David Andrs" <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 10:42:30 +0200

Hi!

On 5/11/06, Harald Flasch <harald-rene.flasch@xxxxxx> wrote:
pRSSreader_mainview_PPC2002.bmp --> The vertical scrollbar isn't visible at
a whole (occurs only on PPC2002?)
Can not reproduce on my device. Can anyone confirm that behaviour on
his/her device? Screenshot would be fine.

pRSSreader_feedview_PPC2002_and_WM2003SE.bmp --> The client area is exactly
one pixel (width/height) too small
Fixed.

hardware keys --> Use up/down keys to scroll vertically throuw a feed would be nice
It would if the HTML control, used for viewing, would provide the
information about scrolling :( Till now I did not figure out how one
can obtain it. It is easy for common controls, but HTML control is
very special one. Can not do much with it - very poor API.

-- GMX Produkte empfehlen und ganz einfach Geld verdienen! Satte Provisionen für GMX Partner: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/partner