[prssr-devel-ml] Re: FW: Ability to not download all enclosures?

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 01:19:41 +0100

Scott Bueffel wrote:
> But these are enclosures, not images, etc.  I thought caching only
> applied to the latter, which is why enclosures has its own tab.
When I was adding these options, I was aware of the fact that it might
not be clear for the first time. But I'm quite limited with space that I
can use for controls. Thus I put this on Caching tab, which was the most
logical one (for me).

I agree, that it is not as intiutive as it could be. If you have any
further comments to the GUI or you have suggestions about the GUI
rearrangement, let me know. Now, it is the best time to do it.