[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Error Loading OPML file

  • From: "Keir Hardie" <scatterbrain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 10:45:31 +0100

Sorry, yes, this happened with a clean install of 1.3.1, and the
myChannels.opml is there, but like any other opml file will give the "Error
I try to import it.  There is nothing wrong with the OPML file, as after I
uninstall and reinstall pRSS reader the same OPML file works fine. As for
steps to reproduce it, I don't know, it seems to happen on its own
eventually.
Keir

Sent: 08 June 2006 07:06
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:46:25 +0200
From: "David Andrs" <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [prssr-devel-ml] Re: Error loading OPML file

1) Did you uninstall previous 1.2.0 installation before installing 1.3.x (if
you have 1.2.0 installed)? If not, uninstall 1.3.x, uninstall 1.2.0, install
1.3.x from fresh.

2) Check where is your cache resides (tools | options | cache). Check if
there is myChannels.opml file.

For future bug reports:
- include which version do you use,
- if you have troubles with OPML file, attach it to your email,
- include steps, how to reproduce the problem.

Without these information, I'm not able to help you much.