[prssr-devel-ml] Enclosure URL modification

  • From: Franck EMSALLEM <emsallem@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:39:05 +0100 (CET)

Hi David,

  I have a little request. Maybe I will be the only person that will be
interested ...
  In my company, a link like this one http://www.site.com/podcast/sound.mp3 is
always rejected (an HTML page is returned so in pRSSReader, the MP3 files are
invalid because they contain HTML code). But if I add a false HTTP attribute
(http://www.site.com/podcast/sound.mp3?download=yes) the podcast can be
downloaded.
  I guess you understand what I would be pleased to find in pRSSReader in the
"Enclosure" option window: "Add the following string to enclosures URLs: ".

  Best regards,
  Franck

 Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs
exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.Téléchargez la version
beta.