[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Download timeout

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 16:53:34 -0700

In recent days, I encountered some troubles with caching (probably
related to timeout). In the code, I have found a bug that probably
caused the "lock up". Furthermore, I have added a registry value for
configuring the timeout (default value i 5000 which stands for 5
seconds). The registry key is DWORD typed and named Timeout.