[prssr-devel-ml] Current state of 1.1.5

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 23:10:21 +0100

Hi!

Nowadays, I have the following bugs opened:
- Firing up appointment notification on startup (reported by YoLoLo),
related with PPC2002
- Purging cache removes cached online content and enclosures.
pRSSreader should ask for deleting such the content

There are still some minor bugs reported very early. They did not
appear in past few weeks, so they were probably related with some
earlier betas and was removed when I was fixing other bugs.

- Updating on cradling was recently implemented (beta4.1 - not sure,
beta4.2 - reallly sure). It works only if the today plugin is
activated
- Sharing violation error was fixed (in beta 4.2)

I hope I did not forget other errors. If you know about them, let me
know. For me it looks pRSSreader is getting closer to final release -
no bug reports during past few days. Well, there are some bugs related
to updating/parsing. Those should be related with ActiveSync problem
(was in mailing list) and with MSXML (it is too sensitive for some XML
files - future plan is to replace it). There should not be any major
crashes if you encounter pRSSreader crash, let me know.