[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Crashing update

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:02:20 +0100

Feeds that cause "error" are downloaded correctly, but the problem is
in MSXML that can not handle them. I tested those with wget to be sure
that the error is not in my HTTP implementation.

Redirection is handled (and implemented) as it is supposed to - no
error ocured for me. If there is an HTTP error, the error message
'HTTP error <number>' appears.

I'll make a special beta for testing this. Now, I have two critical
bugs opened, thus the beta will be out after fixing these bugs.