[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Crash w/log

  • From: "David Andrs" <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:57:19 +0200

On 3/29/06, Hal Rottenberg <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 3/29/06, David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > A few questions:
> > 1) Do you have automatical updates turned on? (e.g. Tools | Options |
> > Retrieval | Check for new items every <something other than never>)
>
> Yes, every 2 hours.
>
> > 2) Need more info about the crash. Was it immediate? I see 17 secs
> > between last two logged events in the sencond log and about 30 secs in
> > the first one.
>
> It seems to crash when I open an article.  After I wake the device and
> open prssr, an update may start.  So there can be 15 sec between
> opening the program and opening the article.
To review and fill some gaps:
1) you start pRSSreader
2) open some article
3) turn off the device (by power button or some sort of special sw for
suspending?)
4) turn on the device
  pRSSreader is still running (you just activate it) or you start it from fresh?
  if the former one is valid, is a article still opened or you opened
it from main window?
5) press a D-Pad button
6) crash

Asking because in the first mail you wrote nothing about opening the
article. Just to clarify what is going on...