[prssr-devel-ml] Connection problem in

  • From: Toni Sola <tsola@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 13:30:17 +0200

I just downloaded at work to try it. We have a Proxy so I created a=
 new profile under Connection tab with http proxy's address plus username a=
nd pass. After this, I can't connect with pRSSreader although I can browse =
the internet with the IExplorer using the same proxy settings. When I go ba=
ck to Connection tab and press Manage button, the "Use authentication" chec=
k box is always unchecked although I check before exiting via the ok button=

Is this a bug or is just the way it works and I have something unconfigured=
 within WM6??

By the way, nice look for the channels view!!
I'm also anxious to try the "update at" and "update on background" features=
 next morning!!