[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Closing dialogs with action button

  • From: Hal Rottenberg <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 08:37:18 -0500

Messing around with this, looks like some of what I saw was user error
(focus issues).  The only one that really doesn't do what I expect is
Summary view.  If you select a feed there and hit action, it works as
expected, but if you hit summary and change your mind about changing
channels, hitting action w/o moving the keypad won't dismiss the
dialog.

Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://halr9000.com