[prssr-devel-ml] Can't add sites in Site manager..WM 5 device

  • From: jpjpjp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 21:40:57 -0500

Hi,

  Just started trying to use pRSSreader-1.2.1-beta3.5-en.exe as I'm
running a Treo 700w with Windows Mobile 5.   I was thrilled to see the
one hand operation menus are supported in this version.

  The problem I have is that the Site Manager page (at least on my
device) only shows the existing tree.   There is no area to add another
feed, nor an area to import an OPML file.   Essentially it only shows
the channels I'm subscribed to (David's web log since there is no way to
add anything else)!

  Is it possible that I've missed a step in the install?  (I installed
over the latest release version).   I'm a relative newbie to the pocket
pc world and don't know how to do a screen shot, but I'll gladly figure
it out if you can't see this in your emulator.

Thanks,
--jp