[prssr-devel-ml] Can you add "only one enclosure per feed" option

  • From: Chip <chippyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:17:13 -0700

I think a great option would be to add a "only the newest enclosure per
feed" option. This would only download the newest encloure (mainly podcasts)
and delete any others for that feed. I usually only want the newest
enclosure and sometimes I don't get a chance to listen to them. If I have it
set to auto check I may get several podcasts and it will start to fill up my
SD card. If it would delete the last one and download the newest one that
would be great. Thanks.