[prssr-devel-ml] Caching with PC

  • From: Toni Sola <tsola@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:30:29 +0200

Hello all
One of the programs I tried before pRSSreader was RSSsync, which I discarded
because it was difficult to navigate but it had a nice feature: you could
download all the subscribed feeds with the desktop PC and send all the cached
content to the PDA once it was connected to the desktop PC.

I wonder if something like this could be implemented in the future. In the
meantime, anyone thinks that I could do the same thing if I install a WM6
emulator in the desktop PC, install pRSSreader 1.3.4, setup all my feeds,
update channels, and then send the cache folder to the PDA with activesync??

The reason for that is that to update my feeds takes a lot of time with the PDA.

Thanks

TONI