[prssr-devel-ml] Cache new items doesn't download enclosures

  • From: "Scott Bueffel" <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:35:12 -0800

David, you had suggested previously that, in order to have enclosures
for only new items download, under the global Options, Cache tab, under
Options, check "Cache only new items."  But the enclosures aren't
downloading.  When confirming my settings, however, I just realized that
under the options for the feed itself, under Caching->Enclosures, I
didn't have "Automatically cache enclosures" checked.  Oops.

So, will you confirm that with the global option for cache only new
items, and an individual feed's automatically cache enclosures setting
enabled, new items' enclosures will download without intervention on my
part?  Thanks.

Scott