[prssr-devel-ml] Bugs with cached online content location
- From: Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 09:45:08 +0200
I'm experiencing two problems:
1) pRSSreader does *not* respect the <base href="..."> notation.
Whenever a page that is to be cached uses this tag in its header, it is
simply disregarded and all URLs are requested relative to the page's URL
instead of the URL given in "base href".
2) I'm trying to figure out, what exactly the problem is, but I'm not
entirely certain. For a preliminary conclusion, skip ahead to the end.
Symptoms: In one of my feeds, all URLs get prefixed with an additional
"http\\" (presumably "http://" converted by PocketIE) when the cached
location is opened. ie:
The feed is at the last position of my list, it's RSS contains a newline
after the <link> tag.
Feed URL: http://www.gateworld.net/news/rss_gateworld.xml
After removing the newline between tag and URL (ie changing it from
) it is working again.
So it seems to indicate, that the source of this problem is this newline
between <link>-tag and URL.
pRSSreader development mailing list
Other related posts: