[prssr-devel-ml] Bug: Group selection overrides individual de-selections
- From: Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:19:06 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)
I'm observing a problem with the item selection in the summary view. When
a group is selected, the de-selection of any items within it will be shown
in the GUI but actions in the "Item"-menu will affect all feeds in the
group. (At least for Item->Update).
Steps to reproduce:
1) Have feeds in at least one group.
2) Open the "Summary View"
3) Check the group item --> All feeds in the group will get checked.
4) Un-Check several items that were checked by the group. Their check mark
will disappear, but the groups entry will remain checked.
5) Choose "Item"->"Update"
6) All feeds in the group will be updated, even those previously
Other related posts: