[prssr-devel-ml] Autoupdate working at all?

  • From: Toni Sola <tsola@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:28:25 +0200

Hi. First post ever!!

I have been trying all sort of RSS readers and I will stick with pRSSreader.
To cache my channels, my pda needs about an hour so my plan is to do it at
04:00am in the morning while I'm sleeping, but I can't get the "periodically"
feature to work in 1.3.4 or the "start at time" feature on 1.4.0.5

Reading to other posts I have come to the conclusion that this has never tried
or checked. Am I right or this is a result of my bad English?

Is there any version where the update action can be taken periodically or at a
given time?

Thanks
TONI (Barcelona)