[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Autoupdate

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:10:47 -0700

The background service has no relation to today plugin (it used to have,
but in 1.3.3 these modules are independent), therefore this behavior is
strange.

Christopher Anderson wrote:
> I think the reason it did not work is because I did not have the today item
> active. Once that was active it started to update. Although the
> services.exeprocess went to 10mb and I ran out of memory.
> Looking forward to the next version, any ideas when it might be? (sorry to
> ask I know you're busy)
Absolutely no idea. I though that I could make it in early January, but
I discovered new bugs that are wm5 related and very weird. They are
related to the background service, the main app is in very good shape,
so as the today plugin.

I'd like to finish 1.3.3 as soon as possible, so be patient please...