[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Autoupdate

  • From: Francis Lyons <fjvlyons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 08:54:40 -0800

Have you tried creating a script that opens a Pocket IE link first?
This would force the wireless (I assume cellular, this may not work for
wifi) to connect to your data source, then you have prssreader attempt
to sync.

The other possibility is in the Retrieval Options for prssr.  Do you
have it set to "Automatically Connect"?  As long as the wireless is on
this should allow prssr to force a connection, whether wifi or cellular.