[prssr-devel-ml] Autoupdate

  • From: "Christopher Anderson" <lyon.anderson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:17:29 +0000

Just a quick question.
I've been writing some scripts using Skchema to synchronize my rss feeds in
the morning. One way I had done this was to invoke prssreader using the
/updateall parameter. This works if there is a wireless connection. Most of
the time there is, but occasionally it takes a while to connect so
prssreader, rightly, reports an error. So I had the script invoke prssreader
a number of times at 1 minute intervals, to give the wireless sometime to
connect. Unfortunately, if an error has occurred then prssreader is blocked
with the error dialogue. So my final idea was just to set an update interval
of 1 minute and leave the device for 10 minutes in the hope that eventually
it would sync in that time. However, the auto update feature does not seem
to update, even when there is a connection.

Sorry for such a long winded message, has anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

Chris