[prssr-devel-ml] AutoUpdate when docked ...

  • From: "Kurt G. (Topolino)" <topolino60@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 09:10:29 +0000

Hi,
i have the following problem with this feature:

When i insert my PPC in the craddle PRSSReader start to fast, so i get erro=
r-messaging from the feeds, that there is a response error. When i start th=
e update again, all is fine.
The reason is, that the conecction between the craddle and active sync ist =
not as fast as the program starts.
I have 4 feeds, and the 3 first one get an error, the 4th one is right.

So my question. is there a posibility to tell PRSSReader to wait 15 or 20 s=
econd (or any other time) before it starts the update of the feeds. Is it p=
ossible to insert such a feature to PRSSReader...

That would be very fine ...

Many thanks and greetings
Kurt

PS: I need a PPC2002 version of the prgoramm ;-)