[prssr-devel-ml] About pRSSreader - localizations

  • From: YoLoLo <yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 15:33:40 +0100

Hi to all,

=> For those who will perform the localisations :

I've succeed in translating in French in about 2 hours of "hard" work...

If you make it in severals times, you should be able to do it in 3-4 hours...

It's not difficult : Just read carrefully the directions, to avoid
over-translations ! ;)

Best regards !
YoLoLo