[prssr-devel-ml] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: pRSSr can't cache all content

  • From: "Konstantin Taran" <tarank@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 13:57:11 +0300

André,
maybe you are using another firewall or proxy? Try to use the direct
connection to the internet on your desktop..
   |  -> doesn't cache some files (pics and etc.) inside some feeds  AND(!)
   | -> doesn't cache some feeds at all
I had the same problems when I had been used the transparent proxy and
firewall client

Anyway, Joerg, you're right! It would be very helpful to see in the
error log which files exactly were not cached and why.. e.g. to
implement the second table which will list all not cached files (with
reasons) for the every selected error row in the first table... such
peculiar extended error log certainly is needed..

David, thank you in advance :)