[prssr-devel-ml] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Moving cache

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:11:30 -0700

Turn debugging on:
- in registry HKCU\Software\DaProfik\pRSSreader-1.4
- create DWORD value named LogLevel, set it to 5
- create STRING value named LogFile, set it to something like \prssr.log

Run pRSSreader, replicate the error. Exit pRSSreader and send me the log
file, that was created. You need to send it to pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, since
this mailing list strips attachments.

Setting the loglevel to 0 (zero) will turn the debugging off.