[prssr-devel-ml] Re: A suggestion

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:07:00 +0200

ffolkes wrote:
> Hello-
>
> pRSSreader truly is one of the best PPC applications I've ever seen.
> Really, it's fantastic!
Thanks!

> However, there is something I'd like to see added (or is it already
> there and I'm missing it?). Whenever I install pRSSreader, I obviously
> have to import my feeds again, at which point they're all marked as
If I remember well, there was an issue with reinstalling. In 1.3.2 beta2
this should be fixed. Your feeds should be preserved after the
reinstallation of pRSSreader. If you will have still problems with
reinstallation, let me know.

> unread. It takes me forever to tediously open each one and click "Mark
> all items read". What I'd like is a way to globally mark everything read
> all at once. As this isn't a common thing to do, maybe you could place a
> button somewhere in the 'Options' area so it would be out of the way?
>
> Just a suggestion.
Enter summary view, check sites which you will operate with (checking a
group will check all sites in the group), tap Item | Mark Items Read/Unread.