[prssr-devel-ml] A suggestion

  • From: "ffolkes" <ffolkes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 15:33:54 -0400

pRSSreader truly is one of the best PPC applications I've ever seen.
Really, it's fantastic!

However, there is something I'd like to see added (or is it already
there and I'm missing it?). Whenever I install pRSSreader, I obviously
have to import my feeds again, at which point they're all marked as
unread. It takes me forever to tediously open each one and click "Mark
all items read". What I'd like is a way to globally mark everything read
all at once. As this isn't a common thing to do, maybe you could place a
button somewhere in the 'Options' area so it would be out of the way?

Just a suggestion.

Thanks for such a great program!