[prssr-devel-ml] A few observations in 1.4.0.4

  • From: "Dale King" <dalewking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 14:48:59 -0500

What's up with Cache Manager? It is always greyed out.

Shouldn't clicking on the today plugin open up PRSS reader?

I'd like to be warned before jumping to the next feed when reading an
article. I often do not want to go to the next feed since that item in
the next feed will be automatically marked as read.

Along the same lines I would rather than moving to the next article
have it go to the list of articles so that I can hand pick which ones
I read.

Bottom line is that how you read a feed depends on the feed. I have
news headline feeds, comics feeds, podcast feeds, and content rich
blogs with links and content that takes some processing. I would like
to be able to configure that with a global default setting, but to be
able to override it per feed. News headlines you kind of blow through
them and if you miss something because it got marked as read no big
deal. Podcast and some blogs I don't ever want it to mark it as read
for me.

--
Dale King