[prssr-devel-ml] Re: 2 Feature requests: Item flag button, cache flagged item contents

  • From: Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:27:29 +0200

There is an indication to the left of the message title, which says if
the message is flagged or not (the thick vertical bar).

I shouldn't reply hastily. In which view is this bar supposed to be shown?

The only indication of a flagged message I am able to find: there's a small green flag imposed over the status icon in the feed's item list. However upon opening the item I don't have anything next to the title. The formatting is completely identical to that of unflagged messages. Might be a bug (in prssr or the PIE component used for viewing) or is there an option to (de-)activate it?

My device: