[prssr-devel-ml] Re: 2 Feature requests: Item flag button, cache flagged item contents

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:29:03 +0200

Joerg wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> There is an indication to the left of the message title, which says if
>> the message is flagged or not (the thick vertical bar).
> Umm... to be honest I didn't even notice that.
I was thinking about changing the background color, but with planned
sticky messages, ther might be a problem, which color to display if the
message is sticky and flagged (I expect different colors for stickyness
and flagged state of a message). So I chose this bar. I did not want
something interuupting that could catch your attention when reading...

>> Agreagte view will not appear in 1.3.3, but I will implement it ASAP.
> great :)
>
>> http://pda.jasnapaka.com/prssr/releases/1.3.2.php#faq - FAQ #8? But it
>> does not completely return the old behaviour back. The identical old
>> behaviour will be available in 1.3.3 (already implemented in my devel
>> version).
> Sorry, I don't regularly follow the website - only when an announcement
> is made either as newsletter or here on the devel list. Since you didn't
> reply to my clarification and thought it might be a bug in the first, I
> assumed it was lost.
That is ok. I thought I post an e-mail to this mailing list with it, but
I forgot :-(