[prssr-devel-ml] Re: 1.4.0.6 language change??

  • From: Toni Sola <tsola@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 08:55:49 +0200

Hi David

Now it works perfectly. If you want to check it out anyway, the feed addres=
s is

http://feeds.feedburner.com/lavanguardia/alminuto

Thank you

TONI

In 1.4.0.x, all pages are recoded to utf-8. The reason is that one
language can have different encodings (iso-8859-2 vs. cp1250) and
switching between them in PocketIE is tedious.

So, go to the settings of PocketIE and set the encoding to utf-8. Then
reload the page and you should see the page ok. If not, let me know. Do
nor forget to provide me with URLs where I can test it - to be able to
fix it.

--
David