[prssr-devel-ml] Re: 1.4.0.6 language change??

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 10:03:00 -0600

In 1.4.0.x, all pages are recoded to utf-8. The reason is that one
language can have different encodings (iso-8859-2 vs. cp1250) and
switching between them in PocketIE is tedious.

So, go to the settings of PocketIE and set the encoding to utf-8. Then
reload the page and you should see the page ok. If not, let me know. Do
nor forget to provide me with URLs where I can test it - to be able to
fix it.