[prssr-devel-ml] Re: [1.4.0.5 request] Title of bookmarked links within item / bookmarking when offline

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 09:35:56 -0700

Joerg wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> thanks for adding the support to bookmark links within the feed items. I
> have one request though: When I bookmark more than one link within one
> item, all are getting the same title. Is it possible to append the text
> of the link to the bookmark title?
Should not be a big problem... I put it on my TODO list.

> On a related note I've asked for a "bookmarking queue" when offline
> which would be submitted when syncing (or manually). Do you have any
> intentions to include this?
It is not "hot" issue for now, there are still things I'd like to see
first (better caching, sync with google reader, one hand use, improve
the GUI, etc.).

I'm not saying I won't implement this, but not in the near future.

The biggest problem for batch bookmarking is I can for now is that you
need to authenticate the user with the bookmarking site and then you can
start submitting. This is very site specific and there will be a lot of
troubles.