[prssr-devel-ml] Re: 1.4.0.2 - general notes

  • From: "Joerg" <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:41:06 +0200 (CEST)

Hi again,

I did not want to include my thoughts in the bug report, so here's a
separate mail for them.

As I mentioned in the other mail, it would be really nice to be able to
collapse the folders in the "Update Channels" view - better yet, have them
collapsed when the dialog is opened.

I've tried the bookmarking feature and so far it seems to work. However,
it appears as though the special characters in the title are not
URL-encoded (e.g. the space character is passed literally instead of
converting it to "+" or "%20"). Would it be possible in a future version
to allow sites without "user interface", meaning the possibility to simply
request the page from pRSSreader without opening the Pocket IE? This could
open up the possibility to queue additions when offline and transmitting
them during a regular update cycle.

Also: thanks for including the Msg Scroll Through tweak - lovin' it! ;-)

Regards,
Jörg