[prssr-devel-ml] Re: 1.4.0.2 - Crash when updating "folders"

  • From: "Joerg" <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:35:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hi David,

I've instantly installed the new version, but I've got a bug report for you.

Steps to reproduce:

1) Place some feeds in a folder
2) "Tools" -> "Update Channels"
3) Select the folder to avoid tapping all its feeds
4) Click "Update"
5) Crash

As a side note: I really like the date view in the new "Update Channels"
dialog. However, I'm missing the collapsed folder views, that allowed me
to check my "primary" feed groups each morning with three simple clicks
and update only them. In the new view I have to scroll down several times
to select the folders (assuming the folder bug will be fixed in a future
release).

Best regards,
Jörg