[prssr-devel-ml] 1.3.3 wont update automatically?

  • From: m3freak <m3freak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:12:41 -0400

I've just upgraded from 1.3.2 to 1.3.3 and I'm having problems with
1.3.3updating feeds automatically.
I have checked the following per the FAQ:

* Made sure Automatically Connect is check in the Retrieval tab in options
* Made sure "Check for new items when handheld inserted in cradle" is
unchecked.
* Made sure I have an Internet connection (PIE Loads pages fine)
* Made sure my Update interval is set (Currently at 60 minutes)
* I have also set update times for the individual feeds to see if that would
work.

The only way that Prssreader will update is to do a manual update, or if I
soft boot the phone
there seems to be a system service that updates the feeds once.  After that,
starting prssreader yields no more updates.

Are users now with 1.3.3 supposed to manually exit prssreader after each
update for further updates to occur?

I am running WM5, on a T-mobile MDA.