[prssr-devel-ml] Re: 1.3.3 beta 4 - http error

  • From: "Thomas M. Hofmann" <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 14:04:12 +0100

Hi,

I installed beta 5 today and the proxy issue is gone now. What remains
is that I need to start pocket IE when pRSSReader has been open while
the phone was in flight mode to be able to connect to the internet.

I also had issues uninstalling and installing until I deleted the
startup entry for stprsssvc.exe

Any thoughts on the connection issue?

Thanks, Thomas=20

From: "Pedro :)" <hal9000pt@xxxxxxxxx>=3D20
To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=3D20
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:15:25 +0100=3D20
Hi,

I'm using pRSSreader 1.3.2 on a Qtek S100 with Windows Mobile 2003 =3D
Second
Edition, version 4.21.1088

When docking using USB, when I try to update I always get the error "Can
=3D
not
connect to" on all channels.

Things start working if I open a page on Pocket Internet Explorer, go =
=3D
back
to pRSSreader update again. But after some minutes the Internet =3D
connection
is lost and I have to open again the browser to have things working.

It looks like pRSSreader needs another program to establish the =3D
connection
to the Internet first.

If I try to update without docking, pRSSreader automatically starts a =
=3D
GPRS
connection without the need to open the browser.

Congratulations for this excelent RSS reader.

Pedro =3D20

=3D20