[prssr-devel-ml] 1.3.3 beta 4 - http error

  • From: "Kurt G. (Topolino)" <topolino60@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:43:03 +0000

Hi David,
i tested 1.3.3 beta 4 and i also get the http error - as described by 
Thomas.

With version 1.3.2 (german) and http1.1 settings (using a proxy) there are 
no problems.
Whenn i install 1.3.3 beta 4 i'll get the http error with all my feeds. I 
seems there will be no internet conection with the new progam.

I updated the installation 1.3.2 to 1.3.3 beta 4 without deinstalling - and 
i get the error.
I deinstalled version 1.3.2 and manually deleted all entries in the registry 
and installed 1.3.3 beta 4 - and the error althoug exists.

When i install version 1.3.2 all is o.k. and is working fine...

Greetings
Topolino

PS: Microsoft Active Sync version 4.2.0 build 4876

_________________________________________________________________
Die Vielfalt der Optionen lässt Sie im Internet erfolgreich recherchieren. 
http://search.msn.at/

--
pRSSreader development mailing list
prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.freelists.org/archives/prssr-devel-ml


Other related posts: